We are a tight-knit, interdisciplinary team meeting big challenges in honest collaboration with our clients.
Dedicated to creating meaningful brand experiences at every touchpoint, we help brands communicate better, perform better and matter more.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. Read on to find out if you might be a good fit:
- Prerequisites are the ability to function in a time-sensitive environment, handle multi-level tasks, have good organizational skills, have good oral and written skills, and show potential for further professional growth.
- A detail-oriented, organized self-starter.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Personality attributes: energetic, positive and extremely motivated—proactive.
- Preference to be given to a candidate with agency experience and a background in digital advertising/web development project management and fluency in digital advertising vocabulary (native, retargeting, display ads, etc.).
The Project Manager is responsible for working with the agency’s creative and account service departments to create and implement client efficiency on all creative jobs. The job emphasis is on organizing and orchestrating information and resources to achieve client’s business objectives. Additional job focus is on analyzing and projecting client deadlines and overseeing jobs to completion.
Specific Job Duties
- Refine and manage our traffic system and become proficient in using our traffic software programs, allowing for maximum productivity.
- Collect, analyze all traffic jobs. Route all jobs to the Creative Director(s) for assignment.
- Open the jobs and route to the CD(s) with the proper internal quality control forms.
- Create timelines with the aid of all departments. Ensure that deadlines, timetables and approval procedures are adhered to for assigned projects and that copies of all required materials are made and distributed in a timely manner.
- File all job folders upon completion. You must check for a sample of the job to be filed in the job folder.
- Assemble all estimated project costs/hours from creative and account; input data into computer files; monitor costs/hours weekly, providing weekly analyses to BM/SBM comparing actual to estimated costs. Advise account team of any variances.
- Provide input to BM/SBM on timetables to complete strategic planning, concept development and creative execution project phases. Maintain project timetable and advises BM/SBM of variances.
- Proofread all copies, layouts, concept boards, proofs and art (i.e., misspellings, missing trademark registers, client logo usage, basic color accuracy, etc.). Submits materials to creative and account team for approval.
- Communicate client/agency revisions to all team members and review creative to ensure that all changes/issues have been addressed.
- May have limited contact with the client. Begin to develop client relationships. Provide written conference reports after any telephone conversation/ meeting has taken place between the client and the agency. May manage some projects with the approval of BM/SBM.
- Work closely with agency partners and vendors to traffic all jobs accurately and on time. Communicate with potential strategic tie-in partners, build partner database and maintain files.
- Expand personal knowledge of the industry and current state-of-the-art production techniques.
- Maintain an organizational structure and actively manage the Dovetail server.
- Solicit bids from vendors/suppliers for outsourced production. Negotiate and execute these contracts in collaboration with the Account Service Team, and maintain vendor/supplier relationships.
- Write an updated project status report and distributes to internal staff and client, when appropriate. Conduct Dovetail meetings, providing project updates to management.
- Performs special projects as assigned by supervisor (i.e., industry/category research, sourcing materials/data for presentations, etc.
- Perform various administrative tasks for the office including answering the door and phones when possible.
The Project Manager may have regular day-to-day contact with vendors and suppliers. The role of the Project Manager is highly interactive and requires regular and ongoing interactions with people at all levels in various agency departments, such as account, creative, production and administrative as well as outside suppliers.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.