Dovetail is seeking an intern for Fall of 2016. The intern will support the client service and brand strategy team and have active involvement in ongoing projects. The internship program will provide exposure to all aspects of a career in account service, including the development of traditional and nontraditional advertising campaigns, social media management, the branding process, consumer research, media planning, and more. If you fit the criteria below and can prove that you’re a self-starter who is eager to learn and contribute, we can’t wait to receive your resume and cover letter.
Requirements for Consideration
- At least Junior standing in college
- Studying advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, or related field
- Interested in a career in account service
- Full time or part time will be considered
- High organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
- Proactive, highly motivated self-starter who is always seeking new ways to bring value to the team
- Team player, willing to help develop the breakthrough solutions Dovetail brings to its clients
- Fall internships start in August and continue through December of 2016.
- Position is paid and includes paid parking
Deadline for submission – July 29th, 2016
Final hiring decisions – August 5th, 2016
Please do not follow up via e-mail to check on the status of the review or interview process as we will reach out to all applicants prior to concluding the selection process.
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org